Monday, July 9, 2007

Today, I Was A Kid Again...

As soon as I heard Peter Cullen Flag of Canada doing the voice of Optimus Prime I was magically transformed back to 1984 where I could be a kid again if only for two hours. You see, some friends and I saw the new Transformers movie today.

The main reason I went was to see 30 foot tall robots beat up on each other in stylized sensational violence. Let me tell you folks, this movie didn't disappoint. Right from the word go you get lots of action, then some more action, then a great big action sequence to finish it all off.

Do yourself a favour and go see this one in theaters and buy the large popcorn cause you're going to need it.

Optimus Prime 1984

Optimus Prime 2007

1 comment:

Fortrel said...

I want to see this movie. The trailer looks amazing. I'll see if we can find Jérémie a babysitter and go see it when we are back from vacations.