1. Support Reading Slices of Text Files.
The File object now has a slice method. Suppose the file we're reading contains the text:
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost."
- f.slice(4, 8) would result in "that"
- f.slice(9) would be "is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost."
- f.slice(-5, -1) would be "lost"
2. Added input type=file support
Now if you specify an input field of type file you will get a "Choose File" button:
Then when you click the button you will launch an intent that can handle file picking:
Now the value of your input tag will be the file you selected.
3. Additional preferences in config.xml
I completely missed this one so Joe Bowser wrote it up.