Friday, July 6, 2007

I love the Wii

I really love my Wii. It breaks video games out of the rut they have been in for many years. With the new controllers they've opened up so many possibilities for game play. No longer are we forced to endure another rehash in the first person shooter or real time strategy genres.

Anyone can play the Wii, in fact my 2 1/2 year old daughter routinely does better than me at Wii Sports Bowling, but now EA Sports is taking it a step further by introducing Family Plan Style in their upcoming Wii releases.

So far Madden NFL 08, NBA Live 08 and FIFA Soccer 08 have been announced. I can't wait for them to announce an NHL 08.

3 comments:

Fortrel said...

I want a tennis game from EA Sports. It reminds me that I should be getting SSX. The game must be amazing on the Wii!

Simon MacDonald said...

Yeah, I really love the Wii Sports tennis. If they do a full version of it I'll be buying it for sure.

Unknown said...

I too love my Wii... Haven't tried many other games, but the sports sure are cool. It was supposed to be my daughters B-Day present... But I couldn't wait that long to "share" it with her.