Friday, September 16, 2011

Books I've Read This Week


My one word review of Stiff by Mary Roach, Eww!

The War of Art by Steven Pressfield has some great advice on being a professional. While Pressfield is an author most, if not all, of the advice in this book is applicable to software engineers as well. Although, I can't say I agree with all of Pressfield's advice but this book is well worth the short amount of time that is required to read it.

One Piece, Vol. 22: Hope!! features the fight between Luffy and Crocodile round 2. Just some great comic book fun!

See you next Friday.

2 comments:

Siraj said...

How to apply vertical scroll in blackberry phonegap.my objective is only body of the content should be scrolled.please send me the code

Simon MacDonald said...

@Siraj

This comment has nothing to do with this post. Come on over to the PhoneGap Google Group and ask your question there.