Friday, September 2, 2011

Books I've Read This Week


I was writing my review of How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe by Charles Yu but then a future version of myself stepped out of a time machine and handed me a copy of the review that I was writing so I quit as it is all too meta but at least it is all explained in the book.

One Piece, Vol. 21 follows the continuing adventures of Straw Hat Pirate crew. People it's pirates with mad ninja skills it's the ultimate expression of the Pirates vs Ninja meme.

Enchantment by Guy Kawasaki is just a fantastic book. Everyone should read this book to get a handle on how to compose one-self when dealing with others. This is targeted towards a business professional but it really is a great read for anyone, especially high school and university students who are yet to enter the work force. A lot of people will probably find this book to be common sense but I've dealt with a lot of folks who could benefit by reading this book.

See you next Friday.

No comments: