Monday, November 4, 2013

Books I've Read Last Week

Whispers Under Ground is the third book in the Rivers of London series by Ben Aaronovitch. Once again we are hanging out with police constable and apprentice wizard Peter Grant. His new case is trying to find out who murdered the son of an American politician, of course, the FBI gets involved as well. His case takes him into the London subway system.

While all this is going on Peter is trying to figure out who the "Faceless Man" is with Inspector Nightingale.
Broken Homes is the fourth book in the Rivers of London series by Ben Aaronovitch. We are back with Grant and Nightingale once again but this time we spend a lot more time trying to figure out who the "Faceless Man" is while working a case at a London housing project.

I'm really, really enjoying this magical detective series but now I have not more left to read. Bwahahah. If you like Butcher's Dresden Files than this one is for you. I'm purposely trying not to say much about them as I'm four books into the series and I figure most of you will be starting with book one.

No comments: